If you are riding more than once a month at 3Rivers Trails you should consider getting an annual membership. Not only does it give you access to all of our trails but you also get to ride from sunrise to sunset 365 days a year.
from Daily permit
Adult riders/ trail runners – R50 / R30 (pp)
Under 12 riders/trail runners – R25 / R20 (pp)
“Three” Starting Points
3Rivers Trails – Crossways Farm Village starting point and registration takes place at Crossways Country Kitchen « Honesty Box ». (click here for Google Map)
3Rivers Trails – Jbay Bike Park starting point and registration « Honesty Box ».
- 3Rivers Trails – Woodridge Preparatory & College starting point and registration at the shop in the middle of the campus « Honesty Box ».
Adult R990 per year
Family R2380 per year (for two adults + one kid under 12).
R250 per additional kid.
Annual membership is for a calendar year, which means it starts on 1st January and ends 31st of December the same year. However if you wish to take a membership mid year, the membership fee will be calculated at pro-rata for the remainder of the same year. Membership at pro-rata will be charged for the remaining months as well as including the joining month. (For ex. You join 3Rivers Trails on 21st of March, then your membership will count from March to December = 10 months membership).
How to proceed?
1. Click on the link bellow and complete the form
2. Email Proof of payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Reference on transaction please
4. EFT/Deposit to: 3Rivers Trails – Bike Park; Bank : First National Bank (FNB) ACC; Branch 210515; Account Number: 62583296192
Please deposit same day as you do your application! EFT only!